Imagine more than 50 interconnected trampolines with the Big Bag, Slam Dunk and Dodge-ball courts rolled in. It’s also home to the famous BOUNCE X-Park obstacle course so you can get your ninja on! Bounce is a massive indoor adventure playground that provides an adrenaline rush for all ages and is a must do for the school holidays.
1. It’s more than just trampolines – there are a whole range of classes well. There’s flight squad, Bounce squad, Mini Bounce Squad and Bounce Freestyle.
2. You can Pre-Book online to secure your time slot. Numbers are capped for safety and enjoyment and run of an hour duration.
3. They are open in the evening and it’s a great place and is a fun, interactive and safe place for teens and young adults to hang out. Poor teenagers don’t have a lot of options so Bounce caters for this group brilliantly.
4. There’s a cafe with a range of snacks and drink and they do decent coffee. You’re also welcome to bring your own food and water bottle. Pack plenty of water, they will be thirsty!
5. They do awesome birthday parties and take care of everything. The kids get to burn off the birthday cake and the parents get to chat and catch up. The best part is you can walk away and there is no clean up.
6. The X-Park section is just like a ninja warrior course – important tip, they must have sneakers/street shoes on to go into this section.
7. The staff are fantastic! Professional and friendly and ensure everyone has a good time.
As you can see Bounce In caters for all ages and all abilities and your biggest problem will be the constant nagging to take term back again.
Bounce can be found Tingalpa (QLD), the Gold Coast, Cannington (WA), Blackburn North (VIC), Adelaide, Essendon Fields & Glen Iris.
Whilst this is a paid collaboration with Bounce, all opinions are genuinely the writer’s own thoughts and opinions.
Elise is a mum to three, Occupational Therapist, coffee lover and adventure seeker.