Effective: 1st July 2018
Legal Business name: Easy Peasy Pty Ltd, operating under the business name What’s On 4 Kids
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our sites www.whatson4.com.au, www.whatson4kids.com.au and www.whatson4travel.com, including any information you may provide through our sites when you purchase a product or service, sign up to our newsletter or take part in a prize draw or competition.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 16 years of age.
We send our emails to you to keep you “in the know” about baby, toddler and kids activities classes and events. We also like to bring you the latest information and updates that may be of interest to you from people and companies that we work with. This includes blog posts, videos and giveaways.
If you are a business listed in our directory you will receive information from us
whatson4kids.com.au is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website. You can access whatson4kids.com.au and browse our site without disclosing any of your personal data. whatson4kids.com.au does not collect personal information about individuals, such as names and mailing or e-mail addresses, unless it is knowingly provided by the individual and he or she has agreed to the terms under which whatson4kids.com.au will use it.
All content is copyright protected.
Disclosure of Information
whatson4kids.com.au will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals. We may use IP addresses to compile and provide aggregate statistics about our visitors, traffic patterns, and administer the site. This statistical information may also be related to third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information, track users movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
What data we collect about you
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
What’s On 4 has financial relationships with a number of companies mentioned in this website, and whatson4kids.com.au may be compensated if you book via the links on this website.
Ads and Analytics Partners
We may partner with third-party advertisers, ad networks, and analytics providers to deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests and to better understand your use of the Services. These third parties may collect information sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device in response to a request for content, such as unique identifiers, your IP address, or other information about your computer or device. We use analytics partners (such as Google Analytics) to help analyze usage and traffic for our Services.
Third Party Websites