Want to work with us and have flexible hours and days?
Due to the expansion of our What’s On 4 Kids company (www.whatson4kids.com.au), we have various part-time opportunities for flexible roles for experienced sales/marketing individuals to join our team.
This position is ideal for someone who works independently from home well; requires some flexibility with their hours but is also results-driven, enthusiastic, creative, with a ‘go-getter’ personality and exceptional communication skills.
The position is ideal for a contractor looking for approx 10 hours per week with the potential to grow based on results.
What’s On 4 Kids is Australia’s leading kid’s activity company that provides parents with ideas on kids activities, events and birthday party services. We do this through businesses and brands being part of the directory (website) through banners, directory listings, sponsored content and sponsorship. We also support the business community through membership benefits, online training, meetups, conferences and a national awards event.
The Ideal Person will possess:
- Their own ABN and required technology for the role (computer – preferably MAC with fast wifi connection)
- An understanding and contacts within the family/kids media industry (essential)
- Persistence. Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back is important.
- Ability to Multitask (have the ability to take on numerous online tasks on the go at any given time)
- Be forward-thinking and be pursuing sales months ahead of time for upcoming campaigns.
- Be able to work well in a collaborative team and independently.
- Be an active user of social media.
- Be kind. We are hard working but you need to be friendly and respectful of others in the team.
- You will be responsible for developing new leads and clients by taking an active role in the identification of market opportunities in the industry of kids activities and also brands that would be of interest to Australian parents.
- Provide high quality proposals and tailored solutions for the clients needs i.e responding to briefs and developing campaigns
- Build long lasting and positive relationships with stakeholders in the kids activity.
- Continue to grow and maintain these clients and keep them up to date with on new services and offerings/opportunities.
- Send numerous emails to reach out to prospects and following up several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure sales targets are met.
- You will be a key player in sourcing sales for various activation points through the year including school holidays, term time activities, seasonal events. This will be done in conjunction with the accounts and admin coordinators.
- This also extends to sourcing sponsorships and partners for the What’s On 4 Kids Awards and Conference as well.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of our digital marketing services to prospective buyers.
- Adding content to the website via banners, blog posts etc (training provided)
- Posting social media content.
- Compiling results data at the end of campaigns.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of client contact information.
- Communicate with internal team to ensure an excellent customer experience.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of digital sales experience selling and/or marketing
- Have existing relationships/networks within the parent/kids activity industry to ensure you can hit the ground running
- Ability to maintain and drive sales by responding to client’s briefs and also proactively pitching proposals to the client with campaign ideas
- Proven history of meeting/exceeding sales targets and driving growth
- Possess a positive and upbeat personality
- Can confidently hit targets and bring in new clients
- Experience identifying additional revenue streams
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Be aware and active user of social media
- Above average computer skills and knowledge of gmail and g suite tools
To apply please email your current CV with a subject line “Job Application” and an email explaining why you are interested in this role and what you think you can offer the company to Elise Easdown (Owner) at [email protected]
Applications close 14th Feb 2020.