We help kids fall in love with Innovation using “Real Robots” and “Real Codes”.
Our programs are designed to provide students with a broad understanding of robotics and coding. This robotics and coding program are designed for kids of different age groups. It focuses on the fundamentals of robotics and coding where they will start learning from circuits, sensors, drag and drop based coding all the way to a fully functional robot in 2 days.
Robotics and Coding Programs are available according to the age group:
- Age 7-9 | Robotics |7 Jul- 8 Jul |09:30 AM
- Age 7-9 | Coding | 9 Jul- 10 Jul|09:30 AM
- Age 10-15 | Robotics | 9 Jul- 10 Jul |09:30 AM
- Age 16-17 | Robotics | 9 Jul- 10 Jul |09:30 AM
How does it work?
Step 1. Buy the event ticket online.
Step 2. We will send you a confirmation email with get ready details.
Step 3. Attend Online Live Sessions.
How do we do it?
- We provide the Live sessions with the trainer
- 8:1 student trainer ratio
- Similar to the in-class program, just delivered online
- Individual student report
- Certificate of completion
After completing the first course your child can come back to learn more. We have 6 levels available where your child builds on the knowledge level by level.
Device Requirement: Only Laptops/Macbook (NO IPADS)
Duration: 2 Days (Total :- 8 Hours)
Kit cost: $109
The date and time are available according to Sydney Time Zone.
Got Questions? Please give us a call on 1800237626 or Whatsapp +61 421 528 600
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.