Come along on Read more [...]
Come and celebrate your kids birthday party at National Arboretum, one of the world’s largest living collections of rare, endangered and significant trees. Winner of the World Architecture Festival for landscape, the National Arboretum surrounds visitors with panoramic views, stunning architecture and the natural beauty of trees and gardens from Australia and around the world.
You and the kids can enjoy the forests and lookouts, great picnic spots, outdoor sculptures, walking, and cycling trails and the unique nature-themed Pod Playground where children play in giant acorn cubby houses and banksia pods. You can choose a kite party or a forest adventure party.
Facilitated birthday parties at the Arboretum:
- Facilitated birthday parties are suitable for children aged five years and up
- Bookings are morning 10am to 12:30pm, or afternoon 1:30pm to 4:00pm
- Cost is $367.50 for up to 15 children and includes venue hire of the Terrace Room, set up & pack down, all party activity materials and Arboretum facilitator(s) who will be with the group for a total of 90 minutes.
- Additional children charged at $20 each (maximum 20 children)
- Adults are free of charge
Your kids and friends can have fun decorating, assembling and flying their own kite, which they may keep and take home. You will have exclusive use of the Terrace Room for 2½ hours including the 90 minutes facilitated activity. All materials supplied. Suitable for ages 5 and up. If the weather is unsuitable for flying kites we offer an additional indoor activity.
Forest Adventure Party
A fun and educational guided scavenger hunt leads the kids to a forest, where an activity takes place among the trees. In the case of wet weather, facilitated party games and activities take place in a private party room. The Arboretum provides a guide for 90 minutes and all materials. Suitable for ages 5 and up.
If weather is unsuitable for your Forest Adventure we offer an alternative indoor activity in the Terrace Room.