Paddington Christmas Festival is an annual event sponsored by the businesses of Latrobe Terrace and the Paddington Ward Office that brings live entertainment, music, food and plenty of activities for both children and parents.
It takes place on Friday afternoon and is an entertaining way to spend the afternoon enjoying Christmas festivities into the evening.
The list of attractions continues to grow:
– Face Painting @ Cr. Peter Matic’s Office, Space Property & The Shop on the Corner
– Dumplings @ Kathmandu Newa Chhe’n
– Doggy Christmas Market (dog gifts) @ Atticus Finch
– Donut Stall (yes, real donuts) @ Sassafrass of Paddington
– Flukey Ukulele Band @ Artisans Jewellers
– Crazy Hair @ Ed Hope Hair
– Christmas Paintbox with Communify @ Little Bird Books