DIY GRAPHIC DESIGN FOR SMALL BUSINESSES (Canva Masterclass) Ended – Recording Available
In our digital world, there is a constant need for new graphics or images to promote our businesses across social media, email, printed materials, signage and more.
And having them all created by a graphic designer can break the bank!
You know there are online tools available – but you’re not sure how to use them. Or you might have tried them, but your images never quite look as professional as you’d like.
In this one live hour webinar, we will cover:
- What is Canva and should you have the free or paid subscription account?
- Teach how to create a consistent brand look with Canva using your own photos with different layering of elements, matching fonts to keep your designs interesting and also the biggest mistakes to avoid.
- Talk about how to get the best out of images taking into consideration things like alignment, font choice, how to make your message pop, colour wheel basics, shadowing.
- Demonstrate how to keep organised in Canva & how to create templates for others in your team.
- Demonstrate how to create an image that Facebook will love, giving you organic reach, allow you to boost and create a Facebook ads with.
- Explain how Facebook images are different to instagram images.
- Demonstrate how to create an image with animation. A new feature!
- Share some great activity and party provider images that have been created with Canva.
You can Purchase the Recorded Live Online Event including Question Time
Contact us if you would like to purchase the recording for $49+gst