Promoter: The promoter is Easy Peasy Pty Ltd ACN144718785 (trading name What’s On 4 Kids), PO Box 1003, Carindale QLD 4152.
Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right not to award the prizes if the entrant fails to meet these terms.
Website: Hosted on www.whatson4kids.com.au
1. How to enter: You enter the promotion by registering your details on website giveaway page and answering the question in either 25 or 50 words or less (as specified).
2. Entry: Entry into the giveaway is free.
3. Eligibility: Only individuals residing in Australia aged 18 and older can enter. Our officers, employees, contractors, agents and suppliers and the immediate family members of any of them or of anyone associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Automatically or mechanically produced entries, and entries we reasonably consider to be inappropriate for any reason (eg because they are disparaging or unlawful) are ineligible.
4. There is a limit of one entry per individual and for this purpose an individual may be counted by an address (so that more than one entry using a particular address will be ineligible, regardless of whether more than one individual uses the same address).
5. Promotion period, place, time & date of selection: The Promotion start and end dates will be specified on the giveaway page for each individual giveaway.
6. Selection of winners:
a. This will occur at What’s On 4 HQ.
b. The winner will be selected and notified within 72 hours of the closing date.
c. Times are Brisbane, QLD, Australia.
7. Prize details: These will be specified on the giveaway page.
8. Prize value: This will be specified on the giveaway page.
9.Selection of winners: The promotion does not involve an element of chance. Where winners are selected based on their skill, judging will be by a judge who is appropriately qualified to judge entries. The judging criteria will be based on the most creative answer to question “Tell us in 25 words or less. You agree to be bound by the judge’s decision as final. We will aim to undertake the determination of the winner in a fair and transparent manner. If more than one prize is being determined, we will select the major prize winner first unless winning entries are eligible to be re-selected. Where there are prizes other than the major prize we will select them in descending order of number and value. Winning is not contingent on being present at selection of winners.
10. Unclaimed prizes and re-selection: We will aim to distribute all prizes in the Promotion and will take every reasonable effort to identify and contact an entrant selected as a winner. We will allow a reasonable period of one week within which the person may claim their prize. If the person selected as the winner of the prize does not claim the prize within the time provided or if we have made reasonable but unsuccessful efforts to identify or contact the person, we may substitute another person as the winner using a subsequent selection. The date of any re-selection will be as soon as reasonably practicable after the need for a re-selection process occurs. Often prizes are tickets to shows and events and are time sensitive. No responsibility will be accepted for emails which are misdirected or end up in the spam folder.
11. All entrants will automatically be subscribed to the What’s On 4 newsletters you can unsubscribe at any time.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.