Promoter: The promoter is Easy Peasy Pty Ltd ACN144718785 (trading name What’s On 4 Kids), PO Box 1003, Carindale QLD 4152.
Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right not to award the prizes if the entrant fails to meet these terms.
Website: Hosted on www.whatson4kids.com.au
1.How to enter: You enter the promotion by registering your details on website giveaway page and answering the question in 25 words or less. At times we may use a widget called Gleam to collect entries.
2.Entry: Entry into the giveaway is free.
3. Eligibility: Only individuals residing in Australia aged 18 and older can enter. Our officers, employees, contractors, agents and suppliers and the immediate family members of any of them or of anyone associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Automatically or mechanically produced entries, and entries we reasonably consider to be inappropriate for any reason (eg because they are disparaging or unlawful) are ineligible.
4. There is a limit of one entry per individual and for this purpose an individual may be counted by an address (so that more than one entry using a particular address will be ineligible, regardless of whether more than one individual uses the same address).
5. Promotion period, place, time & date of selection: The Promotion start and end dates will be specified on the giveaway page for each individual giveaway.
6.Selection of winners:
a. This will occur at What’s On 4 HQ.
b. The winner will be selected and notified within 72 hours of the closing date.
c. Times are Brisbane, QLD, Australia.
7. Prize details: These will be specified on the giveaway page.
8. Prize value: This will be specified on the giveaway page.
9.Selection of winners: The promotion does not involve an element of chance. Where winners are selected based on their skill, judging will be by a judge who is appropriately qualified to judge entries. The judging criteria will be based on the most creative answer to question “Tell us in 25 words or less. You agree to be bound by the judge’s decision as final. We will aim to undertake the determination of the winner in a fair and transparent manner. If more than one prize is being determined, we will select the major prize winner first unless winning entries are eligible to be re-selected. Where there are prizes other than the major prize we will select them in descending order of number and value. Winning is not contingent on being present at selection of winners.
10. Unclaimed prizes and re-selection: We will aim to distribute all prizes in the Promotion and will take every reasonable effort to identify and contact an entrant selected as a winner. We will allow a reasonable period of one week within which the person may claim their prize. If the person selected as the winner of the prize does not claim the prize within the time provided or if we have made reasonable but unsuccessful efforts to identify or contact the person, we may substitute another person as the winner using a subsequent selection. The date of any re-selection will be as soon as reasonably practicable after the need for a re-selection process occurs. Often prizes are tickets to shows and events and are time sensitive. No responsibility will be accepted for emails which are misdirected or end up in the spam folder.12.
11. All entrants will automatically be subscribed to the What’s On 4 newsletters and for the Springfree and Avery giveaway their database, you can unsubscribe at any time.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
13. Additional T&C for Springfree Trampoline Giveaway (temporary)
Terms & Conditions:
- By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only entries that are submitted between time 6:00AM AEST Tuesday 21 November 2018 and 11:59PM AEST Sunday 9 December 2018 are eligible.
- The item is one (1) Springfree R132T Jumbo Round Smart Trampoline including Australia-wide delivery. The total prize value is up to $3,079 including delivery.
- Tablets are not included with any Smart Trampoline purchase or prize.
- Prize does not include upgrades, accessories or additional services, but these can be purchased separately directly through Springfree Trampoline.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age and provide all information to be considered eligible for entry.
- The prize will only be delivered within Australia and the winner should allow up to 7 business days from the date of claim for delivery.
- Prize is neither redeemable nor transferable for cash.
- Springfree Trampoline does not accept responsibility for any unclaimed prize.
- By entering this competition, you are providing consent to Springfree Trampoline Pty Ltd and What’s On 4 Kids to contact you by email and SMS for marketing and promotional purposes following this competition. You will always be given the option to opt out of receiving any further communication.
- Springfree Trampoline and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
- Springfree Trampoline’s limitation of liability: Springfree Trampoline is not responsible for the loss of prize due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. Springfree Trampoline also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. To the extent permitted by law, Springfree Trampoline is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by Springfree Trampoline, or their servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winner.