Looking for a fun fam Read more [...]
ACT-BELONG-COMMIT BONJOUR PERTH FESTIVAL is a family friendly event and shines a light on French Culture, art and style for one dazzling weekend of entertainment on Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 November 2018 from 10am till 6pm at Market Square Park, Subiaco.
Don’t miss out WA’s only French festival which brings together the francophone and Francophile communities as well as all the curious minds! Travel around the world is just one weekend!
This is all the Kids entertainment and activities you will be able to find at the Act-Belong-Commit Bonjour Perth Festival 2018:
• Free Craft, French and English with a french twist storytelling, cultural activities with WA Museum, Try Fencing and Croquet, circus, Paid Rides (Dodgem Cars, Blue/White and Red Balloon and Tug Boat) and Gold coin donation face painting in Kids village
• Free Art Hunt, free workshops performed by professional artists in Artists Village
• Free creole craft activities in Creole Village
• Free Guignol Puppet Theatre in Urban Village
• Try Petanque, Free French Bulldog Parade and Kids Fashion show, Free Musical wall and giant games in Rustic Village
Roving in the villages will be a French Magician and some Story Telling in French and English.
There will be lots to do for every age we look forward to welcoming all parents- We can send out Poster, MAP, Program and photos from 2017 can be found here https://photos.app.goo.gl/OXRLyJvCQC8OiEix2
The event is free for kids under 12 and only $5 entry for all aged above 12.