Listing Category: Activities and Classes, Baby and Toddler Classes, Parties, Party Entertainers, Pre-Schooler Classes, and SportsListing Tags: afl, football, multi sports, perth, soccer, sports parties, teeball, tennis, toddler sports, and Western Australia
- Jungle Sports is one of Australia’s most popular children’s multi-sports programs, catering for children aged from 18 months to 6 years.With each program varying according to the age of the child, Jungle Sports introduces your superstars to the fun and excitement of the most popular sports whilst helping them develop co-ordination, encourage social skills and increase confidence. The family-friendly Jungle Sports concept means that you’re invited to learn and play alongside your superstar.You’ll find Jungle Sports at indoor venues all across Western Australia allowing your child to join in the fun rain, hail or shine. Our programs run in line with the four school terms, each running for 9 weeks. There are five different sports during terms 1 & 3, and four different sports during terms 2 & 4.
Jungle Cubs (18mth – 3 Year Olds) (35 minute session)From catching, throwing, kicking, hitting and movement activities, the Jungle Cubs learn essential skills in a fun and enthusiastic environment. A Jungle Cub will build their confidence throughout the journey and develop important social skills such as listening, taking direction and socialising in a group with other children and parents. A new sport is covered every other week giving each superstar a taste of a wide range of sports, this stands them in good stead before moving further in their Jungle Journey.
Jungle Explorers (3 – 4.5 Year Olds) (50 minute session)When a child is ready to move from the Cub sessions, they are now looking to become more proficient with the skills they are learning.At this stage we start developing the technical aspects of the sports and look to discover hidden talents that will help the superstars to start achieving their potential.These multi-sport sessions are 50mins long, follow a clear structure and are non-competitive. Parental participation is still required as your child’s ability improves faster when a parent is assisting and it provides parents with tools to help their children at home.
Jungle Lions (4.5 – 6 Year Olds) (50 minute session)Superstars will have more independent learning (although parents will still play a role in the sessions) and progress their skills to a level that will give them a head start into team sports. The Jungle sessions will involve more technical skills and increased complexity to the games, but will continue to have the unique Jungle Sports structure and energy.Covering nine different sports each semester will give your superstar the best possible chance to find their hidden talent.
Jungle Birthday Parties are the perfect way to celebrate a birthday!If you are looking for a stress free birthday party, with heaps of fun for your child and their guests look no further than a Jungle Sports Party. We can tailor the event for almost any age, so give us a call to create your child’s ideal Jungle party!
- Ages 2 to 12 years
- All parties are held at a venue of your choice, either a local park or sports hall – we come to you!
- One hour parties (Although we can extend, if you would like longer in the Jungle)
- Jungle Gamekeeper (coach) to supply humour, excellent interaction with children and extremely well organised fun party
- We don’t supply the food and red cordial – but let us help burn off the extra ‘Birthday party energy’
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.