Babies learn more in Read more [...]
We Change Lives
Fitter Futures offers world class functional movement and fitness coaching specifically designed for kids (ages 5+) and teenagers which is fun! Our classes help youth:
- improve strength, fitness and athleticism
- develop a love and self-motivation for fitness
- feel more confident and improve resilience
- learn how to move and build strength safely, with good mechanics
- enjoy longevity in sport and reduce injury risk, and
- establish healthy habits for life.
We cater for all kids and teens
Suitable for all youth no matter their athletic ability, including those who:
- are inactive or find exercise to be a struggle
- are looking for an alternative to organised sport or to compliment their other activities
- have aspirations to improve their athleticism, or even become a professional athlete
- want to get stronger and need to learn how to lift weights safely in a gym environment
Coaching body and mind
Our specialist youth coaches are also great role models. They create a training environment which is uniquely inspiring, motivating, supportive and inclusive. This encourages kids to get out of their comfort zone, to develop a growth mindset, and improves confidence and resilience.
We have a range of classes for kids and teens:
- Juniors: Ages 5-8 years (sometimes older or younger depending on the child)
- Tweens: Ages 9-12 years (sometimes older or younger depending on the child)
- Teens: Ages 12-19 years. Check out this video of some our teens in action.
- Teen Girls: A girls only class, ages 12+
- Learn to Lift (10+): Do you have a tween or teenager who is showing an interest in strength training, ‘lifting weights’ or going to the gym? Or maybe they have access to a home gym or school gym? Learn to Lift is a comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of movement and strength training, learning ‘how to lift’ with good technique. It’s a great investment so that parents can have peace of mind – keeping kids safe and improving their understanding of how to train in a gym THE RIGHT WAY.
- STRONG Teens (12+): A specialised weight training program for teenagers to build strength using barbell lifts and other accessory movements. Our priority is teaching teens how to lift safely with good mechanics, ‘earning the right’ to increase load.
- S.M.S. (Stretching-Mobility-Skills): A short class dedicated