GymbaROO-KindyROO is Read more [...]
Leap Frog Action Sports and Games offer tailored sports and games parties for kids aged 3 – 13 years.
Parents can sit back and relax as we guarantee to keep the kids entertained and active the whole time, only stopping for a quick drink or food break. You can be sure our parties are high energy and packed full of non-stop fun.
We come to you – The games can be run in your home, a park, the beach or pool or in hall.
Packages include invitations,
Select from a huge range of sport and recreational activities:
- Life games – such as parachute and earth ball games
- Beach & pool party games – such as flags, relays, novelty noodle and kickboard races and modified water polo
- Traditional sports game – such as cricket, soccer, touch football, t-ball and volleyball
- Initiative and creative games – such as knots and four letter words
- All time favourite games – such as tug-o-war, poison ball and relay races
- Themed games – such as Harry Potter, Dora the Explorer, Bob the Builder, fairies, pirates, outer space, mini Olympics, survivor games, Halloween and knights of the round table.
Parachute, earth ball and novelty games are popular activities for the games parties. These games are considered “Life” Games and can be played by anyone, regardless of their ability level, age, gender or cultural background.
Multi Sports Classes
Coming Soon. Contact us for more details
The classes are specifically designed for 2 to 5 year olds, with each class varying according to the age group and individual needs of each child. Each session includes a mix of warm-up and cool down activities with stretches, two sports per session, games and songs. We follow a structured program to allow the child to familiarise themselves to the program. The program runs for 10 weeks and consists of a weekly 45 minute class.
Corporate and Community Events
Are you a corporate business, club, school, council or community organisation?
Book us for you children’s party, corporate Christmas party, family picnic day, school holiday program, local community event.
The games can be run in your home, a park, the beach or pool or in hall.