360 ALLSTARS has a st Read more [...]
Celebration comes in different forms. Want to see how we celebrate in the Lego culture? Join us to see how we make Lego dance, hop and jump, then paint your very own celebratory scene.
For children in years K-7, children work in pairs of similar ages to solve difficult challenges appropriate to their level. Children work solo for the Art workshop.
3 hours STEM workshop
- build, test, explore, play and enhance Lego models
- learn about various science, technology, engineering and maths concepts
- coding and robotics for advanced students (WeDo 2.0)
2 hours Art workshop
- create a piece of “Celebration” art using various tools and techniques
- stimulate creative thinking using shapes and patterns
- develop sophisticated techniques throughout the multi-day camp