The promoter of these awards is Easy Peasy PTY LTD, PO BOX 1003, Carindale QLD 4152. ABN:144 718 785
1. Nominations are open to Australian companies and individuals that publicly offer activities, classes,clubs for children or provide venue/party services, products as defined by the award categories in Australia. Local franchisee nominations will be automatically moved to the national category for their franchisee.
2. Nominations can be made the business owner, employees or community.
3. Companies and individuals may be entered in one or more categories if relevant. Winners of the party categories must be specific to the party industry.
4. The competition will open for online nominations on the 28th March 2018 and the closing date for nominations is the 4th of May 2018 midnight AEST. Voting will commence on the 14th of May 2018 and end on the 10th of June 2018 at 8pm AEST.
6. Nominees with be contacted by What’s On 4 and be required to pay an admin fee to enter the awards (NFT categories exempt). 5% of admin fees will be donated to Activities 4 All (Share the Dignity).
7. Nominees may choose not to be part of the awards by notifying us by sending an email to [email protected] by 5th of May 2018.
8. Online voting for the awards will open at a date yet to be determined. The voting stage competition prize is a Breville Juicer – The Juice Fountain Max valued at $249. The top 5-8 finalists (varies depending on how many nominees are in a category) with the most votes will be sent interview questions to complete as the next part of the awards – the judging phase. The winners will be determined by an independent panel.
9. Finalists will be notified by email after the voting closes with written interview questions to be completed and judged independently. Winners will be announced at a live event at Brisbane at Cloudland on Saturday 18th of August 2018. Finalists must be in attendance at the What’s On 4 Kids Awards in order to win their category. A representative can be sent in their place. Travel/Accommodation and ticket price will be at their own expense. The winner and other finalists of the Best Not For Profit Kids Activity/Class Category will be notified in advance to prevent the costs involved to all businesses. Financial support will also be made for the winner of this category.
10. Award winners are determined from online voting and judging results only.
11. Every care and consideration is made to ensure that nominating, voting and judging is fair. Email addresses and IP addresses of all online nominations and online voting are collected with online validation and random spot checks. Nominees should encourage voting but NOT actively vote on supporter’s behalf as this could lead to multiple IP addresses being recorded and votes being discounted.
12. Online nominations and votes may not be included if What’s On 4 believe they are not genuine nominations or votes or if this has been incentivised in any way. This includes offering a discount or prize for voting.
13. The right is reserved not to make an award in a particular category.
14. If an entry receives an award, the manner and details of announcing such nomination an award is strictly within the discretion of What’s On 4. Entrants understand that all awards may not be given or publicised in the same manner.
15. Terms regarding the voting prize giveaway. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize. The promoter reserves the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated prize is unavailable. Prizes will be dispatched to the winners within 60 days of the voting closing unless otherwise agreed.
16. The displaying of the official nominated/finalist/winner logo on your website linked to http://www.whatson4littleones.com.au/awards.asp is mandatory in order for you to be included in the What’s On 4 Kids 2018 Awards – these logos will be forwarded to you as the campaign commences. Please note the tweaking or altering the logo in any way is not permitted.
17. The decision of What’s On 4 is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoters assume no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the Promoters from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer system and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorized access to, tampering or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are corrupted or affected, the Promoters may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant regulatory body, and subject to applicable law) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any individual in any way involved interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
19. What’s On 4 may request photo opportunities with winners and finalists to use these images in the future for publicity purposes. The Awards event will be videoed/photogrpahed and be used for promotional purposes.
Last updated 30/03/2018
NSW permit number LTPS/16/01832